simple dns

Share your ideas & teach other
Xkria-uy

simple dns

Post by Xkria-uy »

esto ya no es útil.
Last edited by Xkria-uy on Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
francisco

Re: simple dns

Post by francisco »

I'm pretty sure these files don't do anything when loaded as a template as they are basically just C# source files and can't be run by the browser to do I don't know what they're supposed to do - in fact they can't even run by themselves, you'd need to compile it into an exe file to be of any use.
😴
Xkria-uy

Post by Xkria-uy »

en mis 2 sitios funcionó perfectamente. No es por arte de magia que andan muy rápido ahora.
Xkria-uy

Post by Xkria-uy »

francisco wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:33 am I'm pretty sure these files don't do anything when loaded as a template as they are basically just C# source files and can't be run by the browser to do I don't know what they're supposed to do - in fact they can't even run by themselves, you'd need to compile it into an exe file to be of any use.

ni lo probaste, tu sitio está muy lento.
no cuesta nada hacer el intento, maestro Francisco
francisco

Post by francisco »

Xkria-uy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:05 pm
francisco wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:33 am I'm pretty sure these files don't do anything when loaded as a template as they are basically just C# source files and can't be run by the browser to do I don't know what they're supposed to do - in fact they can't even run by themselves, you'd need to compile it into an exe file to be of any use.

ni lo probaste, tu sitio está muy lento.
no cuesta nada hacer el intento, maestro Francisco
I tried but I can't even upload the zip file for the template.
I gave up on my website, I have no hope of it working normally again like before this disastrous and unnecessary DNS update.
😴