I Miss Wapka Old Version

Ask anything you want to know
nobartv

I Miss Wapka Old Version

Post by nobartv »

hello everyone, I am a user and admirer of wapka since wapka was present and dominated the world of wap. but for now, honestly, I'm very confused about the newest wapka tag.

1. Very few tutorials.

2. I think the tag is incomplete

because when I want to build a social media like the old version of wapka it is very difficult in my opinion because tags like post tag add friendship don't exist at this time..

I really hope that wapka will use the old version because it is simpler and we can find lots of old version wapka tag tutorials to date.

If you still want to keep the current tag, please add a more complete tutorial and tag.

The presence of the wapka API might help, but we are still having difficulty finding tutorials.

For admins and teams, please consider downgrading the tag to the old version. I'm sure we can dominate again.
Qmrralden

Re: I Miss Wapka Old Version

Post by Qmrralden »

I agree with you
vikkas

Post by vikkas »

I agree with you
Xkria-uy

Post by Xkria-uy »

lo que yo extraño de la vieja wapka es que se adjudicaban mas gb por tránsito y o otras acciones 😇🥴
Administrator
Site Admin

PHP like programming language support

Post by Administrator »

Well we are planning to add old style system but no longer ugly taging system instead support for php like language we are already planning to do major upgrades but it gonna take time...!
vikkas

Post by vikkas »

Admin thank you 🙂😀
obaydulbc

Re: PHP like programming language support

Post by obaydulbc »

Administrator wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:49 pm Well we are planning to add old style system but no longer ugly taging system instead support for php like language we are already planning to do major upgrades but it gonna take time...!
This is great. And also plz turn on %views% tag. We cant show Views tag result . always showing 0 😭😭😭