[Problem] Increase User Points After Login

Ask anything you want to know
shrmaprem0202

[Problem] Increase User Points After Login

Post by shrmaprem0202 »

Hello everyone can anyone tell me how can we increase user points and post in forum after user login without user redirect to another url it's means by only user login form with help of api can we post or edit user profile?
vikkas

Re: [Problem] Increase User Points After Login

Post by vikkas »

Claim points code
User Editor:

Code: Select all

{{VALUE(%notify%)@IFEQ(Success)@THEN(<small><div class="list1" style="margin:10px"><i class="fa fa-strikethrough" aria-hidden="true" style="width:20px"></i><b>You have successfully claim today gift point,come back tomorrow for more.</b></div></small>)}}<small><input type="hidden" name="date" value="{{DATE(d)}}"/><input type="hidden" name="point" value="{{VALUE(%var(point)%)@PLUS(50)}}"/>{{VALUE(%var(date)%)@IFNE@DATE(d)@THEN(<div class="list1" style="margin:10px"><i class="fa fa-strikethrough" aria-hidden="true" style="width:20px"></i>Thank you for comming online <button type="submit" class="mmm">claim 50 point</button></div>)@ELSE()}}</small><style>.mmm{background-color: #4CAF50; /* Green */
  border: none;
  color: white;
  padding: 10px 13px;
  text-align: center;
  text-decoration: none;
  display: inline-block;
  font-size: normal;
  margin: opx 0px;
  cursor: pointer;}</style>
Config:

<username>{{VAR(USER_NAME)}}</username><type>active</type><set_var_date>{{POST(date)}}</set_var_date><set_var_point>{{POST(point)}}</set_var_point>
shrmaprem0202

Post by shrmaprem0202 »

vikkas wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:07 am Claim points code
User Editor:

{{VALUE(%notify%)@IFEQ(Success)@THEN(<small><div class="list1" style="margin:10px"><i class="fa fa-strikethrough" aria-hidden="true" style="width:20px"></i><b>You have successfully claim today gift point,come back tomorrow for more.</b></div></small>)}}<small><input type="hidden" name="date" value="{{DATE(d)}}"/><input type="hidden" name="point" value="{{VALUE(%var(point)%)@PLUS(50)}}"/>{{VALUE(%var(date)%)@IFNE@DATE(d)@THEN(<div class="list1" style="margin:10px"><i class="fa fa-strikethrough" aria-hidden="true" style="width:20px"></i>Thank you for comming online <button type="submit" class="mmm">claim 50 point</button></div>)@ELSE()}}</small><style>.mmm{background-color: #4CAF50; /* Green */
Config:

<username>{{VAR(USER_NAME)}}</username><type>active</type><set_var_date>{{POST(date)}}</set_var_date><set_var_point>{{POST(point)}}</set_var_point>
Bro i mean if user login by login page without clicking and reloading to another page
Xkria-uy

Post by Xkria-uy »

vikkas wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:07 am Claim points code
User Editor:

Config:

en mi página esto funciona a medias.
Notificaciones y acción de reclamar puntos anda bien.
Pero no adjudica los puntos.
francisco

Post by francisco »

shrmaprem0202 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:22 amBro i mean if user login by login page without clicking and reloading to another page
I'm afraid that what you want is not possible. Login and points increase are different features in the current state of Wapka.org and I think it will never be possible to merge features the way you want.
Here you have two options: Redirect the user after login to the index page and provide a form button to claim points as vikkas showed, or do the same thing on a specific page and claim the points automatically using javascript, and then redirect the user to the index page also with javascript.
😴
shrmaprem0202

Post by shrmaprem0202 »

Then why it's possible when we upload a img with imgur api and automatically post in api data i have that codes in

753e61984e8b09f15b25f54fb49555e4:405504
theme